- Longer lifespan of your coffee and espresso machine.
- Less energy used to warm up the water.
- Sage Descaler - 4 Pcs inside the box.
When you use water in your coffee and espresso machine, you are probably familiar with limescale. When water is used to make coffee, dissolved minerals like calcium and magnesium are left behind in the machine. These minerals are the main source of limescale build up. Limescale decreases the lifespan of your machine if do not descale regularly, your coffee and espresso machine will also use more energy to warm up the water since the limescale will block the conduits of your machine.
The use of a Descaler is much needed if you want a coffee and espresso machine that will be in an optimal condition. The Sage Descaler will get rid of all the build up limescale in your costly machine.
The Oracle Touch (SES990).
The Oracle (SES980 - Batch 1750 & up).
The Bambino Plus (BES500).
The Barista Pro (SES878).
The Barista Express (SES875 - Batch 1735 & up).
The Barista Touch (SES880).
The Dual Boiler (BES920 - Batch 1749 & up).
The Duo-Temp Pro (BES810 - Batch 1738 & up) and Sage kettles.
Instructions For Espresso Machine.
1. When a water filter is placed in the water tank of your espresso machine, remove it.
2. Empty one of the sachets into 1 litre of warm water. Let the descaler dissolve, and then pour into the water tank.
3. Refer to the machine manufacturer’s instructions to descale.
4. Always rinse thoroughly with fresh water after use.
5. Re-place the water filter.